Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A productive day.

Last night I sat like a lump in my bed, with my laptop, making lists of things to get done this week.  I have an app on my iPhone that I adore...ListPro.  For someone who loves making lists, but always loses my little sticky pads full of them, this app has brought me immeasurable joy.  Sad, no?

I now will get my diabetic eye check, acupuncture for my shoulders and stress, bought the Dollar Tree out of cheap hangers (consigning a ton of clothes!...Come to me $$$$!), got Cam to a play date, am about to go get my hair cut, and see my therapist.  Oh, and got my flu shot.  A productive day, indeed.

It is raining and in the mid-60's here, and I am in my element.  I am giddy with anticipation of being child-free while unloading my troubles and questions and having someone rake their hands through my hair. 

And then Cam screams as if on fire, just now, to let me know she's done with that all too brief nap.  Forty-five minutes, and I am out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment