Monday, September 19, 2011

Home, Sweet Home.

By the time Friday rolled around, the weather had turned quite chilly.  So Cam and I visited the indoor pool, then went back to fetch Rob to do some shopping at the Boardwalk.  Without Mom there, it was relaxing...but then we had my sister and nephew come down Wednesday night...so the stress was ratcheted right back up.  People that like to sleep late and go to bed late do not mix well with a toddler and her parents.  Try keeping a squawking, pre-verbal kid quiet in a three bedroom condo.  Or endure a 49 year old female that whines with the frequency of the 19 month old female.  I kid you not.

Yeah, it didn't work well, and Rob and I swore:  Never again!!  We are thinking of doing two weeks during the same time next year.

And not one family member will be invited, or perhaps even told we will be there.  You can come back to this post, copy and paste if I am stupid enough to go back on my word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment