Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is it too much to ask? Really?

When I am speaking to you, dear husband, is it really that hard to look away form your computer?  Definitely one of my top 5 Pet Peeves.  Yes, I know I was only regaling you with a story of how I totally kicked ass at an online Boggle competition, but it is a fascinating story, because I AM THE ONE TELLING IT.  Sheesh.

Tonight is Bingo night.  I didn't go last week, because it was Cam's birthday.  So it feels like forever since I was out of the house for anything other than doctors appointments, errands, and AA meetings.  Okay, the AA meetings are way more fun than I let on to Rob; playing the martyr has it's privileges.  And yes, I do know how sad it sounds that I am looking so forward to a night out of the house playing Bingo.   Admitting it is the first step, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment